Monday, July 19, 2010

DICE ICONS

Today I placed an order for 3 custom d12's from www.CustomDice.com. The dice will have 3 custom faces on it, and I am really excited to see what the final product will look like :-D
These are the images that I drew:
This image of the soldier getting shot will replace the 1. A roll of 1 is usually followed by the player taking a wound.
This image will replace the 3. It just a cool logo of the board game :-)
This last image will replace the 12 (duh.) A roll of a 12 is pretty much a success. Perhaps I will make it a rule for the player to say "Fragged-Em" on a roll of a 12.

My good friend Gil was kind enough to scan these for me (and crop and fix). It would have probably taken me a couple of frustrating hours to do what he did in 15 minutes!

Thanx again Gil!

1 comment: