Thursday, July 26, 2012

PitchCar - Custom Racers

This is not a GO! Games Lab game, but definitely an instant popular one amongst our gaming group :-)

I received my PitchCar board game as a wedding gift from my good friend Gil, and we immediately started re-working the rules and adding ramps!

This game is super addicting and leaves you wanting to play one more game, that's why I've taken the time to make custom racers to add to the track. They slide just as well and are sturdy but we might have to play over a carpet next time to keep these from breaking when they fall over the table; which does happen a lot in all the excitement!

These are WIP Peg-O's and will receive a good paint job, and I will have to make 3 more to have the full gaming experience of 8 players. I am also toying with the idea of adding Mario Kart like weaponry...
stay tuned.



2 comments:

  1. Happy to learn about the pitchcar game can be a great gift option on the wedding event. I like the gaming features and details you mentioned in this post. This is truly super and thrill provider. I can also mention go game verification site 바둑이게임. It will also offer you to taste your betting genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    검증사이트

    ReplyDelete