Monday, August 6, 2012

New Skirmish Game?

My good buddy Gil asked me to make him a team of Peg-O insurgents that could possibly be used for a table top skirmish/war game involving 3 TOW characters!
We played 2 quick games this past Sunday and I really liked it, so today I am finishing up the first baddy!
This is insurgent number 1 holding a rocket launcher and getting ready to duel it out with Sequoia :-D

I also need some help with naming this bad guy team...I am thinking I need a name that is iconic like Hydra or Cobra! Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated :-)


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of Sphinx, but I will try to think of some others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately that name has already been taken by the cartoon "The Venture Bros," and they did a damn good job of spoofing Cobra :-D

    ReplyDelete