Tuesday, October 29, 2013

3 TOW - THE VIDEO GAME (?!)

I can dream can't I!  :-)

These are pixels made on excel and converted to PDF then JPEG; so that I can post them. I would love to find an easy program were I can make my own game or app. Or perhaps find a group that can help me accomplish this (hint, hint...anyone out there live in the Bay Area CA?)

The 3 TOW characters and GO! Games Lab universe are my and Gil's creation; however I was heavily influenced by pixels in an app I recently played called TOWER OF FORTUNE, and also Megaman.
The game that I am thinking of would play like a cross between Metal Slug and River City Ransom. Up to 4 players would play co-op in bringing down the evil S.C.I.M.I.T.A.R. organization!

Here are the 4 main playable characters with their first sheet of pixels. I will post more as I make them :-)

OATS-->



LARS-->



CASEY -->



RUSTY-->

 


*Update: Pixels have been updated (I keep finding little mistakes) and darker skin tone for Oats :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment